Would you like to develop innovative sales and marketing campaigns while coordinating a team of cross functional marketing experts? Apply today to get the opportunity to work with marketing initiatives on exciting brands such as Cities: Skylines, Europa Universalis and Pillars of Eternity!
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for the marketing and sales of assigned brands, participating in the brand team in order to provide a marketing perspective. Main responsibilities will be to develop innovative marketing campaigns and plans that will drive demand, while also coordinating marketing functions to ensure successful implementation, evaluation and reporting on results.
- Ensure fulfilment of integrated marketing campaigns by coordinating marketing functions within limits of project including customer acquisition and retention, content marketing, marketing communications, sales management, distribution channel management and customer service
- Forecast and follow up on results and report back to Brand Manager (BM) and CMO
- Owner of the Marketing overview, marketing plan, marketing budget, marketing reporting docs for assigned brands
- Provide customer and market knowledge to both the brand and the marketing teams
- Champion the product across the marketing teams
- Coordinate a team of cross functional marketing experts
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience having coordinated resources and delivered products to market
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
- Strong business perspective with an understanding of how marketing should be optimized to contribute to revenue goals
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
On a personal level you have a strong sense of organization, thriving in a situation where you have a lot on your plate. You have great communication skills and prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team organization. This role requires you to constantly work across functions and departments to succeed. You have the ability to think big and find motivation in challenging sales & marketing status quo at Paradox in the constant strive to get better results.
Scope: Full time and permanent
Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer
Location: This position is based in Stockholm
If you think that this description matches your background, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously for this position. In your application, please show us why your previous experiences and skills would work for this role and why you are interested in working at Paradox. If you don't match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude and interest in Paradox might compensate for this.Since we strive for a more even gender distribution we highly encourage women to apply to this role.