Paradox Interactive is looking for a UX Designer to take part of taking our digital ecosystem to the next level. Read on and apply today!
You will identify user journeys and translate them into concepts and visual designs in order to constantly improve our services, as well as help us prototype and develop new ones. From the seed of an idea to release of a product, you will be part of creating products and services that are useful, usable and desirable for our players while also meeting (and exceeding!) our business objectives.
- Develop and enforce coherent user journeys for Paradox services across all touch points
- Conduct stakeholder or user interviews, competitive analysis and design ideation
- Provide deliverables including prototypes, proof-of-concept documents, wireframes, user flows and use cases
- Present various aspects of the user experience to our development teams
- Drive and apply customer research in design and product development
- Advocate for our players throughout the process of proposing, wireframing, and implementing UX improvements
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education within UX design or relevant field
- Well versed in prototyping, UX methods and digital product development
- Coding skills are a huge plus
- Fluency in English is required
We believe you are humble, relationship-driven, can handle feedback and have an evangelist approach to your field. You are the type of person who makes things happen and you have an ability to turn data into action by using quantitative and qualitative methods.
Scope: Full time and permanent
Reports to: Digital Commerce Manager
Location: This position is based in Stockholm
If you think that this description matches your background, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously for this position. In your application, please show us why your previous experiences and skills would work for this role and why you are interested in working at Paradox. If you don't match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude and interest in Paradox might compensate for this.
Since we strive for a more even gender distribution we highly encourage women to apply to this role.