We’re looking for a part-time freelance streaming assistant to help manage demand for our popular streams and other live video productions.
The ideal candidate is a keen gamer with experience of livestreaming on Twitch and/or Youtube. We are looking for people who understand games culture and the tone, feel and pacing expected of videogame live streaming. Familiarity with the Paradox brand and our titles is preferrable but not necessary.
This is a part-time, freelance position with flexible working hours. Since we produce most of our broadcasts at the Paradox HQ, candidates need to be based in Stockholm.
- Studio set-up before live streams
Monitoring stream chat, audio levels, video mixer during stream
- Edit local recordings for Youtube, create end screens for engagement
- Schedule and publish on our Youtube channels
- Creating short videos and other assets for social media, to promote streams and drum up interest
- Ideas. You are expected to take an active part in brainstorming on new formats and streams
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (mainly Premiere Pro and Photoshop)
Knowledge of Youtube, and how to produce content for Youtube.
- Experience of Twitch streaming or other type of live video content
- Basic Studio-knowledge and experience is desired, but not necessary
- Familiarity with the Paradox brand and our approach to video streaming
Please include links to relevant work samples with your application.