Do you love transforming data into actionable analytics, supporting business decisions and explaining quantitative results to a diverse audience? Are you eager to play an important part in building the Analytics team of a leading global publisher of strategy games for PC? Analysts at Paradox are the champions of our data and analytics strategy, together we build the Analytics team to deliver on it.
As a Business Analyst you will be at the heart of our publishing, tech and business teams. Working with all parts of the organization on improving business decision processes and helping us reach our goals.
You will be a part of a senior and skilled Analytics team that will lead the organisation in the transformation into becoming truly data driven.
- Function as an internal consultant, proactively working with stakeholders to support business decisions and make analytics actionable. An example is to present actionable insights and create hypotheses together with Product and Marketing management.
- Developing statistical, predictive analytical models and insights using scientific test/validation based methods. Visualize and explain results in an easy to grasp manner.
An example is to define a proper control group in a player churn analysis and analyze the outcome of actions taken to reduce player churn.
- Create a clear overview of player lifecycle KPIs, product lifecycle KPIs and financial business KPIs. Working with our CRM team to help understand where our marketing resources are best spent. An example is to create segments of players based on variables that have the greatest impact on upsell. And support the CRM team when analysing the effects of our Marketing Automation efforts.
- Explore new data sources and establish best practice and work processes to scale knowledge for Paradox Interactive. An example is to set up an integration with an external system or online data source to collect and store data in our big-data solution.
- Maintain and optimise the data infrastructure to create a great data foundation to support the continuously increasing demands that are placed on the Analytics Team. An example is ensuring a smooth ETL flow from S3 to Redshift to MSSQL Database to a Graph Visualisation.
- 3+ years of experience working with Business Insights. The ability to understand the challenges of our business and stakeholders - and provide the right solution - is key.
- B.A. or B.S. in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or similar
- Experience of or formal education in SQL, R or similar
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Experience from CRM, user lifecycle and/or market analytics will be considered an advantage, as will experience from digital analytics, e-commerce and/or CRO
- Experience from working as a consultant is not a requirement but will also be considered an advantage
Scope: Full time and permanent
Reports to: Analytics Manager
Location: This position is based in Stockholm
If you think that this description matches your background, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously for this position. In your application, please show us why your previous experiences and skills would work for this role and why you are interested in working at Paradox. If you don't match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude and interest in Paradox might compensate for this.
Since we strive for a more even gender distribution we highly encourage women to apply to this role.