Would you like to drive growth, revenue, and new users for an award-winning games publisher known for brands such as Cities:Skylines, Europa Universalis, and Pillars of Eternity? Are you a digital native who enjoys digging into data and finding new ways to improve marketing performance? Apply today and be instrumental in bringing more players to our games.
The Performance Marketing Manager is responsible for generating relevant traffic and customers to all Paradox games on PC and console, including development of customer acquisition strategy to optimize organic, paid, and referral traffic flows. A large part of the work day is spent improving our traffic generation efforts in order to maximize the outcome of each campaign.
- Develop customer acquisition strategy and media plans with the goal of maximizing the number of profitable customers.
- Managing acquisition funnels and related 3rd party platform/tool integration.
- Evaluate traffic performance and initiate actions to be taken in order to improve quality of acquired customers with the ultimate goal of increasing ROI.
- Develop creative and innovative solutions for acquisition that match target audiences,including coordination of ad creative with internal and external designers.
- Establish relationships with, and be the point of contact, for advertising and affiliate partners around the world.
- Present forecasts and reports on traffic performance, and in turn provide creative ways of improving those results to Product Marketing Manager and Chief Marketing Officer.
- Keep track of new opportunities and techniques for reaching new audiences.
- Ensure that testing and evaluation of campaign efforts is performed and set up in a systematic way to support ongoing optimization.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education within marketing or relevant field.
- At least 2 years of experience in e-commerce, online marketing, and social media advertising.
- You have a proven track record of setting up and executing digital user acquisition campaigns.
- You have experience with SEM, Display, Social, Programmatic. Knowledge of Google Analytics and UTM tagging is also required.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager is considered an advantage.
- Experience with SEO, Mobile advertising, and the gaming industry is an advantage.
- A good sense for selling ad creative and copy is a plus.
On a personal level you are a strong multi-tasker who combines analytical abilities with a well developed sense of organization, strong communication, and interpersonal skills. You are a self-starter who takes responsibility for the planning and execution of your work while at the same time being a keen team player. You believe that data is the source of knowledge and you are always looking for ways to improve it. You are comfortable with working on many projects at the same time and handling external requirements towards partners, as well as internal deliveries and often working with short deadlines.
Scope: Full time and permanent
Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer
Location: This position is based in Stockholm
If you think that this description matches your background, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously for this position. In your application, please show us why your previous experiences and skills would work for this role and why you are interested in working at Paradox. If you don't match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude and interest in Paradox might compensate for this.
Since we strive for a more even gender distribution we highly encourage women to apply to this role.