Paradox Interactive is looking for an experienced community manager to help grow and nurture the fan community around our bestselling games.
As part of the community team, you will be responsible for community growth and development across a number of assigned brands. You will manage all communication through our owned channels (Facebook, Twitter, Paradox Forum etc). You are expected to develop growth strategies for all our active channels, and execute them through a steady stream of engaging content posts for our fans.
You take an active role in the discussion about our games on forums and in social media. Furthermore, you are expected to take part in our in-house live streams, at events and other marketing activities, becoming one of our primary representatives in the community.
- Manage, grow and cultivate healthy communities for a range of Paradox Interactive brands
Set and execute on growth strategies for owned channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Paradox Forum etc)
- Together with the marketing production team, create engaging content to help increase interest in and awareness of our games
- Manage all communications through owned brand channels. Co-ordinate day-to-day planning of content posts on social channels
- Feed actionable community feedback to marketing teams and developers
- Experience building and nurturing audiences in social media and creating lively, engaging content for a consumer audience
A deep understanding of and interest in video game culture and communities
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- A familiarity with games published by Paradox Interactive is preferable, but not necessary
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and video editing tools is preferable, but not necessary
Scope: Full time and permanent
Reports to: Content and Communications manager
Location: This position is based in Stockholm
If you think that this description matches your background, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously for this position. In your application, please show us why your previous experiences and skills would work for this role and why you are interested in working at Paradox. If you don't match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude and interest in Paradox might compensate for this.
Since we strive for a more even gender distribution we highly encourage women to apply to this role.