Would you like to play a key role in taking Paradox games to mobile with success? If you have a great sense for analytical thinking, loves finding interesting patterns in data and has an eye for details and getting it right, this might be the perfect role for you!
As a Mobile User Acquisition Specialist you will be responsible for driving growth of customers across our mobile games. The marketing team for mobile will be built from the ground up so you will be among the first individuals joining the team requiring a self-starter and roll up the sleeves mentality. A strong focus of the role will be buying media worldwide while exceeding ROI goals. A large part of the work day is spent launching, analyzing, optimizing and growing campaigns for mobile games.
- Develop customer acquisition strategy and plans with the goal to maximize LTV and ROI.
- Managing acquisition funnels and related 3rd party platform/tool integrations.
- Evaluate traffic performance and initiate actions to be taken in order to improve quality of acquired customers with the ultimate goal of always exceeding ROI.
- Establish relationships and negotiate with advertising and affiliate partners around the world.
- Present forecasts and reports on user acquisition and creative ways of improving those results to Mobile Director and Chief Marketing Officer.
- Ensuring that testing and evaluation of campaign efforts is performed and set up in a systematic way to support ongoing optimization.
- Will work closely with the development teams to increase organic growth from the products.
- Digital native with a degree in marketing or equivalent education.
- At least 3 years of experience in user acquisition campaigns on mobile including negotiating, planning, buying and optimizing results.
- A strong understanding of how mobile acquisition and monetization tactics work, preferably within F2P gaming.
- Expert at understanding bidding models and reporting models to optimize campaigns.
- Experience with attribution and data platforms for mobile.
- Advanced experience with SQL
- Experience with managing 3rd party vendors/agencies
- Experience with ASO (app store optimization) and creating strategies for improving the organic position in Google, iOS, Windows and Amazon app stores to drive increased install volume.
On a personal level you are a self-starter who thrives in situations where you have a lot of different things on your plate. You are a team player, and understands that developing games is a team effort, though, you also understand that you have a big stake in the success of the game.
Scope: Fulltime and permanent
If you think that this description matches your background, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously for this position. In your application, please show us why your previous experiences and skills would work for this role and why you are interested in working at Paradox. If you don't match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude and interest in Paradox might compensate for this.
Since we strive for a more even gender distribution we highly encourage women to apply to this role.