Would you like to drive revenue, growth and be a crucial part of the Partner Management team for a global games publisher known for brands such as Cities:Skylines, Europa Universalis, and Pillars of Eternity? Do you have a business mind and an interest for games? Apply today and help us continue our successful journey.
The Partner Account Manager is responsible of managing a number of distribution partner relationships. Apprehend a healthy and beneficial relationship for both parties by accurate promotion- and release planning and regular follow-ups. With revenue being the main KPI locked down promotion spaces and great relationships are key.
As part of the Partner Management team located in Marketing, the role also has a marketing orientation when representing Partner Management in relevant Marketing Team. The purpose is to represent sales and to be the channel between the Paradox Brands (games) and the distribution partners (sales). Key areas of expertise are partner management, pricing, offering, release windows and promotions, among others.
- Key account management for a number of direct partner relationships crucial for the business.
- Together with your partners develop innovative sales and promotion plans to make sure revenue targets are being met.
- Execute on annual sales partner programs and gaining partner commitment (release plans, promotions, takeovers etc.).
- Managing and coordinating product launches/releases.
- Together with the Partner Manager, develop Paradox annual sales budget by integrating brand plans, partner programs and release schedules across relevant channels.
- Monthly follow-up on sales results and coordinate development and implementation of necessary actions.
- Competitor surveillance in terms of release schedules, competitor sales, pricing and overall strategies
- Represent Partner Management in relevant Marketing Team with responsibilities like pricing, offering, distribution channels, release windows, platforms, etc. which are set together with the Partner Manager.
- Follow-up releases and promotions with an analytical mindset with a conclusion how to improve until next time, always be iterating.
- Maintain regular meetings with key partners and ensure preparations of presentations and other sales materials.
- Represent Paradox at relevant trade shows, venues and business occasions (Gamescom, GDC, E3 etc.)
- 2+ years of account management experience, or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
- Strong business perspective with a drive of doing business
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
On a personal level you thrive on having great relationships and is result driven with a heavy business focus. Computer games is part of your life today. You enjoy working with various personalities and people, as well as in a cross-functional environment. Trying out new things is part of your nature and a must in this industry where failure is okay, as long as you learn from it. You are out-going with an analytical and business mind.
Scope: Full time and permanent
Reports to: Partner Manager
Location: This position is based in Stockholm
If you think that this description matches your background, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously for this position. In your application, please show us why your previous experiences and skills would work for this role and why you are interested in working at Paradox. If you don't match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude and interest in Paradox might compensate for this.
Since we strive for a more even gender distribution we highly encourage women to apply to this role.