As part of the live ops development of Airlines Manager, Playrion is looking for a backend programmer in order to propose a fluid experience to our hundred of thousands of monthly players.
About the role
The role will consist of programming new features for Airlines manager, as well as optimizing and maintaining the existing codebase. You will act as a technical referent in order to solve complex problems with a constant concern for quality, optimization and technical performance.
In this role you will work with the mobile developers and the game designers to ensure technical consistency between the mobile and the backend, while remaining in line with the game's objectives. You are ideally able to propose robust and reliable architecture solutions in line with the project's design and monetization objectives. You will be able to join a team of extremely talented developers, with a friendly atmosphere, in which you will be able to fully express your talents as a developer, improve yourself and help others progress.
- You have been practicing backend development for at least 2 years. Previous work experience in the video game industry is a plus, but strong programming and architecture skills may be sufficient.
- You are familiar with SQL and database architecture design.
- You have a very good knowledge of PHP / Symfony.
- You are autonomous and able to write and maintain a readable and high quality code.
- You know how to look at your work critically, in order to identify which elements are good and which can be improved.
Nice to haves:
- Expertise in AWS related topics.
- Mastery of PostgreSQL and optimization problems.
- Knowledge of Google Play & Apple App Store APIs.
You will be working in a fast growing company. The company is young and dynamic. Everything is done to make sure that every member of Playrion is happy to come and work here. You will benefit from the advantages of a human-sized company while enjoying the benefits of a large international group.
Type of contract: Permanent contract.
Location: Montrouge // Paris 14.
Availability: As soon as possible.
- Profit sharing,
- Reimbursement of 50% of the ticket
- Luncheon voucher
- Playzone, resting room…
PLEASE SEND THE FOLLOWING TO APPLY:
CV, motivation letter, references, website (if applicable).
If you think that this description matches you, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously. If you don't match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude and interest in Paradox might compensate for this.
At Paradox Interactive we celebrate difference and care deeply about diversity and inclusion. We therefore encourage you, no matter who you are, to apply for this job if you think you’d be a great addition to our team.