Paradox is stepping up its QA game. We are looking for someone to play a key role in raising the quality of our games and the services around them, and steer Paradox in the right direction.
As a QA Manager in our publishing department, you will mainly collaborate with our developers, publishing departments and QA vendors. You will establish and drive processes and collaboration between them, ensuring they deliver on time, to quality, and cost-effectively. Through your expertise, you will help our teams better predict their QA needs and standardize their use of tools and pipelines.
To be successful in this, you will build strong relationships with our teams and vendors, and explore new relationships. You will benefit greatly from regular travels to our studios and QA partners, and you will be a key influence in setting Paradox’s direction for QA - concerning anything from which partners to work with, to establishing high-level goals and strategies for the future of QA at Paradox.
- Develop and standardize the process of testing our games and services
- Create insights, reports and manage stakeholders
- Drive continuous operational improvements by vetting studio QA pipelines and suggesting better practices.
- Find the right vendors for Paradox and grow our collaborative relationships.
- Set up and facilitate collaboration between studio and vendor.
- Run post-mortems and evaluate the performance of our partners.
- Support our teams in better predicting and understanding their QA costs.
- 5+ years of experience in a highly relevant position (QA Manager, Producer, Localization Manager, etc).
- Experience with QA for AAA titles is a huge plus.
- Experience working with teams across the globe.
- Solid understanding of game development practices necessary for helping out studios streamline their QA processes.
- Great communicator and fluent in English, both written and spoken.
On a personal level, you are diligent and highly organized, paying close attention to detail. You are passionate about collaborating and building relationships, and love the idea of working with our studios to make their games shine. And perhaps above all, you’re greatly motivated by making top quality games.
Scope: Fulltime and permanent
Reports to: Head of Product Launch
Location: This position is based in Stockholm
Some of our benefits include:
If you think that this description matches you, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously. If you don't match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude and interest in Paradox might compensate for this.
At Paradox Interactive we celebrate difference and care deeply about diversity and inclusion. We therefore encourage you, no matter who you are, to apply for this job if you think you’d be a great addition to our team.