Paradox Interactive AB is now looking for an experienced Business controller to join the finance team in Stockholm. If you have a profound interest in business and finance and would like to work in a fast-growing company this might be an opportunity for you.
As a Business controller at Paradox you would be working with a wide variety of tasks ranging from helping our product organization deliver on profitability goals to shaping investment strategies in our internal studios and publishing teams. The fast paced and ever-changing nature of the games industry makes the roll challenging but also rewarding and valued. If you have a drive to always learn and improve Paradox might be the place for you.
- Lead the budgeting and forecasting processes and be responsible for modelling and analyses;
- Be a trusted partner to the organization providing expert financial knowledge and knowhow;
- Analyze financial outcome versus financial plans;
- Analyze revenues, costs, profitability and other aspects of the business.
- Develop KPIs, reports, forecasting and analysis methods.
- Produce and analyze business cases for game investments, technology investments and development and publishing partnerships;
- Prepare financial reports and perform other miscellaneous financial tasks.
- 5+ years of experience of business controlling, auditing or transaction services;
- Bachelor's degree in finance or engineering;
- Experience in project controlling is meriting;
- Strong Excel skills;
- Strong English skills, both spoken and written.
On a personal level you are solution oriented and dedicated and you have a high working capacity with the ability to perform in a timely and accurate manner. Having a strong drive and ability to take initiatives is going to be an important aspect of this role. Finally, you have good communications skills.
Scope: Full time and permanent
Reports to: Head of Business Control
Location: This position is based in Stockholm
Some of our benefits include:
If you think that this description matches you, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously. If you don't match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude and interest in Paradox might compensate for this.
At Paradox Interactive we celebrate difference and care deeply about diversity and inclusion. We therefore encourage you, no matter who you are, to apply for this job if you think you’d be a great addition to our team.