We're looking for an intern to join our QA team and assist on a variety of QA projects and tasks. As a member of the QA team your day-to-day work will include traditional bug-testing, reporting community issues, playtesting and collaborating with the wider team. Good English writing skills, a analytical mind and affinity with Triumph's game portfolio (Strategy/RPG) is of importance.
- Help Create & Maintain Test Plans for Internal and External use
- Identify Issues and Report them in our Bug Tracking Database
- Assist with Multi-platform testing, ensuring platform requirements are met
- Provide support managing Triumph Insider Programs
- Provide feedback to developers on Implementation of new Features and Balance changes
- Provide an extensive portfolio, impress us with your work!
- You love playing games. Having worked with Community Feedback on game mods or hobby projects is a plus.
- You are studying Game Design, or Game Design is an important component of your university course.
- Internships have a minimum duration of 5 months (you will receive an internship payment).
- Interns must be citizens of the EU and be registered as students at a college or university. The internship must be part of your school program.