Are you a socially skilled project manager who knows how to bring the best out of people, while keeping a rock solid plan together? Read on and learn how you can be part of an experienced and agile team at the heart of a successful computer game company.
We are looking for a Project Manager to play a key role in building our Tech, Analytics & Development teams in into a reliable project partners. As the Project Manager you will be at the heart of our publishing tech and business. Functioning both as the roadmap planning queen/king on a strategic level together with the CIO, and the project manager of selected strategic projects for Paradox as a whole with a focus on getting requirements from key stakeholders and working with the teams to realize the implementation. Our projects range from ongoing development work with monthly releases and team sizes around 3-10 people, to yearlong change management projects involving new software and processes.
In other words you would own;
- Planning and team estimation of the backlog owned by the Product Owners
- Follow up, follow up, follow up!
- Setting up processes for, plan, and prepare releases on a regular basis
- Facilitating and managing communication of needs and issues from all parts of the organization
- Identifying bottlenecks and risks proactively based on the information at hand
- Work together with product owners, developers, partners and other stakeholders on a daily basis
- Experience from being the project manager of several projects with the portfolio to show it
- Extensive release and project planning experience is an absolute must
- Experience working with Jira, MS Project or other relevant project planning tools
- Experience from managing creative and/or media related projects
As a person, you combine a performance-driven mindset with a personal touch. That probably means you have a very good logical and analytical capabilities, but you are also able to motivate people. Being a great teamplayer making people feel awesome. Your ability to put yourself in our players’ position, and understand a fun, engaging and awesome user experience is part of your qualities. Your soft skills will come hugely in handy when working with strong creative minds, and you are used to killing darlings in a way that win acceptance.
We strive for diversity on the team, please include your oddities with your personal letter, portfolio and CV =)
With portfolio we’d love it in the form of a onepager outlining your most relevant projects for the role.
Scope: Full time and permanent
Reports to: CIO
Location: This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden
If you think that this description matches your background, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously for this position. In your application, please show us why your previous experiences and skills would work for this role and why you are interested in working at Paradox. If you don't match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude and interest in Paradox might compensate for this.
Since we strive for a more even gender distribution we highly encourage women to apply to this role.