Born and based in Paris, Playrion has existed since 2010 and has ever since employed talented progressive individuals aiming to make our games the best possible experience for our players.
We pride ourselves on our two mobile strategy games, Airlines Manager and Airport Simulator: First Class.
The first one has been live for years and counts a community of 10+ million individual players today. The second one was released recently and is already a huge success.
We work very hard on maintaining our company values and transferring them to our players: we are passionate, expressive and human and always centralize the needs of our community.
Our offices are located in the south of Paris and we count 30+ employees working on different projects.
In collaboration with the Game Director, you will be a crucial member of a small team, serving as the design lead for Airlines Manager and an undisclosed mobile project currently in development.
You will be the pilot responsible for steering Airlines Managers' LiveOps, identifying new features and gameplay mechanics with the help of the development and artistic teams. You will need to ensure the balance of added content.
You will contribute to F2P monetization through your skills in economic design and collaboration with the marketing department. This includes testing your own configurations to ensure a good gaming experience with the goal of improving key performance indicators (KPIs). You will also be the captain of the next Playrion project, where creativity will be your best co-pilot in bringing the game concept and design documents to life.
The skills we’re searching for…
- Your responsibilities within the Paradox Interactive - Playrion team include:
- Designing and developing design documentation
- Collaborating with developers on technical prototypes
- Defining the balancing and progression of a F2P mobile game.
- Contributing to the implementation of monetization strategies (ads & in-app) and player retention.
- Implementing design configurations through Unity / Git.
- Testing gameplay and functionality.
- Monitoring and supervising the development of features.
- Working as a team and communicating clearly with the rest of the team.
You are an individual who
- Has at least 5 years of experience as a Game Designer
- Has experience with released games (mobile or F2P).
- Is creative and innovative while remaining attentive to the team and the target player community.
- Sensitive to issues related to User Experience and accessibility on mobile.
- Aware of technical feasibility and production constraints.
- Versatile, capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Organized, rigorous, and autonomous while maintaining excellent interpersonal skills with internal and external teams.
- Curious and possesses strong analytical skills, staying informed about new developments and trends in mobile gaming
- Good knowledge of mobile games, especially city builders and management game
- Passion for aviation (AvGeek).
- Experience with Live Ops in a game.
You will work in a rapidly expanding company. The company is young and dynamic, and every effort is made to ensure that every member of Playrion is happy to come to work.
Working conditions are excellent, including a game room, a nap room, a well-equipped kitchen, and a spacious terrace. Working conditions are inspired by the best practices in Silicon Valley.
Employment Type: Permanent Contract.
Remote status: On-site position with the possibility of 1 to 2 days of telecommuting per week.
Availability: As soon as possible.
Attention: Mathieu Laudic
To Provide: CV, cover letter, references, website (if applicable).